What are the things to consider?
- You must be between 18 and 65, self-employed or full-time employees, who contribute to your CCF each month.
- Collect the documentation that may be required for you to apply for your personal loans in Singapore;
- 1. Proof of identity; NRIC
- 2. Sing Pass login credentials to check your monthly CPF contributions and NOA.
- 3. Latest three months income proof (for self-employed).
- For Foreign worker:
- 1. Proof of employment; work permit, employment contract, S or E pass, and Passport.
- 2. Proof of residency, tenancy contract, or a bill addressed to the applicant.
- 3. Latest three months pay-slips
- Consider the repayment duration of a personal loan. The licensed money lender in Singapore will suggest primarily based on your monthly income and how high an interest rate you can avail. That said, you are advised to clear the loan as soon as possible, in the interest of your investments.
- Considering most personal loans are unsecured, you do not have to put any collateral as a security mechanism, but it usually means higher interest rates than secured loans.
- Compare interest rates and charges; compare them both. Licensed money lenders in Singapore will have a higher approval rate but a higher interest rate and processing fee.
- Inquire about late payment fees. Not all licensed moneylenders charge the same. If you fail to pay your loan in time, late payment fees may rise very expensive and increase your debt significantly.
- Choose your money lender wisely. If you want to take on a loan from a licensed loan provider in Singapore, make sure they are licensed. You can cross-check their license number and company name through the Ministry of Law – Registry of Moneylenders or here. The list is updated regularly to include those who have been recently suspended.
No matter how ingeniously we plan, there can be times when a financial emergency hits. Those are the times when a fast cash loan can save the day & make you more comfortable.
What is a fast cash loan?
Persons may issue a quick cash loan with emergency or unforeseen financial obligations such as a large, looming utility bill or medical bill. It is a practical financing option, particularly for individuals with poor credit history who will tend to be turned away by most lending institutions.
Fast cash loan features
The name already highlights a very salient feature – it is fast: a fast application process and a quick response. Just complete the application form at our office, and the application will be processed instantly by our experts.
The fast cash loans of Singapore can be paid out instantly upon loan approval – No longer weeks waiting to get the money you now need.
Why take out a fast cash loan with us?
– Straightforward application process
We understand that you cannot afford to waste time waiting for your fast cash loan application to be approved when you have urgent financial matters hanging over you like a dark cloud. Just fill out our application form request form, and we will go back to you with a decision on your loan qualification within two (2) working days from the date of application.
– A quick and convenient access to your loan money
Loans can be disbursed quickly in the form of cash upon loan approval. There’s no waiting for cheques to be cleared and no waiting for funds to be transferred into your bank account.
Qualification & how to apply for a fast cash loan with us